
Yesterday we decided that it was time for Chase, who is now over 2 years-old, to give up the pacifier. We had only been letting him have it for nap time and bed time, but we decided it was enough. I was so nervous, but he did great last night, he took almost a 2 hour nap, and he went to bed fine tonight, so far. Pheww. I loved the "paci" though, if it were acceptable, I'd probably still let him have it, but it is time to let go. So after 2 years and 3 months of a beautiful relationship, we now bid farewell to "Paci."
8 comments:
Oh Paci. Rest in peace until someone new comes along who wants you, or until Chase finds out where mommy stashed them.
I know what you mean about the paci, or binky as we called it.....I wish Penny still had hers! I just think they are so darn cute! I thought Penny would have a really hard time too giving it up....any time we were out and forgot it she had a melt down! But, the funniest thing happened, when we took away all together, it was no big deal! weird huh? Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! great job on the PJ's, even if they are a little big! I got a sewing machine this year and hopefully I will be able to start making more things too! I also really like that trampoline thing! Penny would love that, does it tire Chase out! You guys will have to come over soon! It's been so long!
Oh, you are brave. We are going to be coming to that day soon, too. I need all the details on how your prepared Chase for it!
oh crud. You made the leap. That day's coming up for us, too. (sigh).
You can do it, Fay! I mean Chase! I mean, FAY!
lol
miss you!
You are so lucky that you were able to get rid of paci so easy. Caitlin had hers until she was 3 years 3 months. I began trying to take it away when she was two. Lets just say it was not a very pleasant experience for all parties involved! At least he has made one thing easy for you.
I am nervous about taking the paci away from Noah! Please let me know how it all goes!!
I am glad that I didn't have to deal with the pacifier for Micah or even Paige now. Weaning Paige has been challenging, though. So has potty training Micah. By the way, when do you think you will start that with Chase?
Post a Comment