Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cookies and Feet



Chase and I made cookies the other day, it was a great hit!  He loved the brown sugar, chocolate chips and the cookie dough.  I gave him a cookie for lunch that day and he kept licking it and laughing and smiling.  He sure is a character!  He loved standing up by me while I was cooking, in fact today I was cooking and he was trying to bring the chair over and help me!  But, the burners were on, so it was a no go.  But here's some pictures to enjoy.

So Jared and I have known for a long time that Chase is unique, there's just some things about him that I've never seen before in other toddlers.  For instance, Chase LOVES feet, LOVES them.  Every morning when I wake up I have to make sure I put socks on, because if I don't my feet get attacked beyond belief.  As long as I have my socks on they don't get attacked as bad.  Chase loves to cuddle with feet, tickle them, bite them and give them "loves."  He just loves feet.  Jared and I just have to sit back and chuckle sometimes!


No comments: