Saturday, October 4, 2008

Update

So lots has happened in our lives since I last posted (about us). We went back to Washington a couple weekends ago for our anniversary. 5 years ago we were married, it's crazy how quickly time goes, and how much time changes things. We were able to leave Chase with Jared's parents, what a blessing, and go out for the night. We went out to a movie and dinner and then went and stayed at a great bed and breakfast in La Conner. It was a great time, and so nice just to get away and relax. Chase had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa, but I think Grandma desperately needed a nap by the time we got home. I keep telling everyone that Chase is crazy, but no one believes me until they have to experience it themselves! So here's some pictures, we took Chase to the beach for the first time. It is a Washington beach, but nonetheless he had a blast. He loves to throw things, so he was in Heaven with all of the rocks!





13 comments:

marcie said...

It's nice that you guys could have an evening to yourselves.

And those pics you took at the beach are BEAUTIFUl. I especially love the one where he's throwing the rock (I presume!!) into the ocean. And your family pic looks really nice, too!

Hayley Hatch said...

Chase is getting so big! The pictures you took by the water are pretty!
My parents came for a visit from Colorado and we took them to the Oregon coast - I think they were a little surprised when they felt the freezing cold water on their feet :)

Melissa Durtschi said...

I guess I haven't seen Chase for awhile. He has gone from baby to little man. Crazy how that happens! Happy Anniversary, you are a better woman than I....

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

Cute pictures! Especially the first one of Chase. What a silly guy :)

Tara said...

Where did that dark hair come from all of a sudden? He's getting so big so fast! So, in your previous post is says you are excited for next spring/summer. Why is that :)

amanda said...

what a cute little family. i don't really know chase but thank goodness for "DUI's" hahah

Tyson and Emily said...

Cute pictures. I've always wanted to go on vacation along the coast. We were thinking either Washington or Oregon. I like your tag, I think I'll try it too.

Hilarie* said...

Wow that is a really cute family picture! Looks like the little man had a fun time at the beach. I'm happy you were able to get some alone time and not have to be a Mommy for one night!

Steph said...

way fun pictures Fay!! I love your tag especially the "what you did today" part. you're not the only one. I am frequently putting Kade and myself in timeout. Funny how life is. Happy (late) Anniversary! I'm glad you guys were able to get away!!

The Olligschlager Family said...

I love that family picture of you guys! You all look so good. Congrats on 5 years of marriage that is awesome!

Amber said...

Very cute family pic!

I also love that you put yourself and Chase in timeout. I think that's all I did yesterday. Logan and I kept switching.

emaalyon said...

What a darling little boy! Love the rosey cheeks.

Amy said...

so much fun! nice getaway - i hope you get one again someday! chase is such a doll as is your little fam! lovin it