Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tagged

So I thought I might as well do this tag, I haven't done one in a while. Plus I thought it was such a great contrast to my last post!

8 TV SHOWS I WATCH
I don't have cable so, I'm pretty limited with my one channel. Don't laugh.
1. Wheel of Fortune
2. Biggest Loser
3. The News
4. Cartoons
5. Cartoons
6. Cartoons
7. Cartoons
8. Cartoons

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Johnny Carinos
2. Red Robin
3. PF Changs
4. Taster's Wok
5. Craigos
6. The restaurant of Mom....yummmm
7. ???
8. ???

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
1. Slept
2. Played with Chase
3. Got mad at Chase
4. Yelled at Chase
5. Put Chase in timeout
6. Put myself in timeout
7. Ate a frosty
8. Went to bed

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Graduation
2. Moving out of Rexburg, back to Washington
3. Staying home with my children
4. Not having to worry about money
5. Christmas
6. Chase learning to listen and obey
7. Next spring/summer
8. Not having to work the night shift

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. Go on vacation-Hawaii
2. Not to have to live on such a tight budget
3. A King sized bed
4. A sweet and obedient child
5. A craft/sewing room
6. A house with a fenced in yard so I can let Chase go and not have to worry about him
7. All the time to get everything done that I need and want to do
8. Eternal Happiness

8 PEOPLE I AM TAGGING
If any one wants to do this tag, I invite you! That way no one feels obligated or bad for not doing it.

No comments: