Yesterday was our last show with our band Pickin' Grass. Gail and Curtis leave in a couple weeks for Kentucky, so this was it. We played to sets at the Idaho Falls Blue Grass on the Greenbelt, it was a blast and our last set was definitely a good note to end on. We headed out for dinner after that with the Lienemann's and took some commemorative pictures. Today I woke up and found out that my picture was in the Idaho Falls Post Register, pretty fun. We know that they took more pictures of the band, so we were going to contact them and see if we can get copies. I'll post them when we get them, but you know how I am with posts! Us girls also decided to (don't freak out Mom!) dye parts of our hair pink for our last show. It was fun and I do feel a little rebelious, even though I am married with a child! We're doing great, I'll post more pictures and updates on what we're up to. Enjoy the pics!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
The Last Show
Yesterday was our last show with our band Pickin' Grass. Gail and Curtis leave in a couple weeks for Kentucky, so this was it. We played to sets at the Idaho Falls Blue Grass on the Greenbelt, it was a blast and our last set was definitely a good note to end on. We headed out for dinner after that with the Lienemann's and took some commemorative pictures. Today I woke up and found out that my picture was in the Idaho Falls Post Register, pretty fun. We know that they took more pictures of the band, so we were going to contact them and see if we can get copies. I'll post them when we get them, but you know how I am with posts! Us girls also decided to (don't freak out Mom!) dye parts of our hair pink for our last show. It was fun and I do feel a little rebelious, even though I am married with a child! We're doing great, I'll post more pictures and updates on what we're up to. Enjoy the pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
SUPER CUTE PICTURE in the paper...It really is an honor.
Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Fun Memories!!! How cool to have your pic in the paper.
Looks like fun! I think it's awesome you take the time to do something that you love. Cute pictures, too!
FUN, I didn't know that you all played. Your picuters are super cute.
Sounds like a memorable weekend. I love the pictures. Way to make it on the front page of the paper!
You're famous!! Picture in the paper and everything. Hey, I want an autograph...don't let me forget!! You look really good to by the way. I remember hearing you guys play at guitars unplugged ( I think it was ). Anyway, sorry to hear your friend is leaving, but I am glad you got to play one more time!
HOw fun to find yourself on the cover!!! Mark grew up with Curtis...small world!
That was a really good picture of you, you looked super cute and I totally dig the pink hair! I'm glad you got to play together one more time.
Post a Comment