My Cousin, an OBGYN, sent me a link to this article. I laughed so hard, because, I KNOW this stuff really happens!!! Crazy postpartum women! You have to watch the video that goes along with it. My favorite part is the "Viewer discretion advised" warning! So sick and wrong, enjoy!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
So are you kidding me. I thought it was gross that Jon took a picture of my placenta. Sick and wrong, bests words to describe this. And lets be honest, I will take my chances and produce my own milk and let post partum run its course before letting placenta lady enter my house! "Thanks placents lady!"
OH That is hilarious!!! I love how sarcastic that husband is!!! So funny!!!
EW. Lots of mammals eat their placentas, but they also eat their dead young and many eat their own vomit. Ew, ew, ew! I laughed about how he managed to gross out hospital employees, because he's spot-on about that one! "I hope my baby has lots of vernix, I want to rub it in my eyes!"
Blech!
That's really funny though. And now I think I need a snack.
Oh.
My.
Gosh.
I alternated between hysterical laughter and disgusted facial expressions the entire time!
Seriously? What the...
I loved it!! That is so freakin hilarious!! I love how he calls her "placenta lady" and I love how he asked the nurse if he could put the placenta in their fridge. As a nurse I would have looked at him the same way, with that disgusted look on my face. Thanks for sharing Fay!!
Gross!
hahaha! I love that some people think cannabalism is a good idea...why would you EAT yourself?!?!
And that she saved the umbilical cord and 'fashioned it into a heart'...wow, that's sick.
I laughed so hard I cried when I first saw this article. I'm glad you posted it and that it has had the desired effect on your loyal readers.
Dan
I'd do it.
And for some odd reason, I can totally see you as the next placenta lady.
Post a Comment