Sunday, March 16, 2008
Spoon!
I've been trying to work with Chase lately on using a spoon to eat. He does really well if you hold his hand around the spoon and help him get the food and bring it to his mouth. Well today, I decided that he does so well with help that I thought he could do it on his own. Dinner was BBQ pork, mashed potatoes and salad; good combination for learning how to use a spoon all by yourself. So I set Chase of up with his dinner. At first he didn't quite know what to do, but then he just went to town! I was so proud of him! The only thing is that he hasn't quite figured out that you're suppose to use the spoon part, not the handle, to feed yourself. We have some work to do, but Chase if very proficient at feeding himself with the handle of a spoon. That's my boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love the blog makeover! And way cute pictures of Chase. I think the best part is when kids learn that spoon are more like catapults and launch their food everywhere before we notice. Well at least Kade does.
Hey!! I didn't know you blogged! Here is my blog site
www.benicaandfam.blogspot.com
Chase is getting so big. I am so excited to see everyone this summer. I hope you are coming!
Jessica
Good job Chase! And I love the new blog design Fay!
You have been TAGGED! Please complete the husband and ABC survey found on my blog :)
The spoon, eh? Thats a pretty awesome step. I love that kid.
Post a Comment