Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa/Great


Grandma and Grandpa Call, and Great, came to visit today.  Grandma Call's sister passed away last week, we were sad for her loss, but grateful for the opportunity to spend time with them.  Chase had a blast when they visited, Grandpa was hiding a toy in his pocket, Chase got to fish it out, and then was constantly checking his pockets for more toys!  Chase got a view finder, I remember having one when I was little, it was so much fun.  But unfortunately Chase broke it later that day, oh well, Jared thinks he can fix it.  It's amazing to me that it can be so long in between visits, the last time Chase saw them was, I don't even remember, but a long time ago, and he warmed right up to them!  The blessing of family ties I guess!


1 comment:

amanda said...

hey fay, i saw your blog via melody and thought i would say hi. hope that is ok! hey i finished my folders. they look great. i couldn't be happier. your blog is really cute.