
So last night was fantastic, let me tell you! Chase has been pretty sick lately, after battling a high fever all weekend, he's now battling a cough/sneeze and runny nose. That wouldn't be so bad by itself, but yesterday Jared started to get sick too, and you know, the bigger you are, the harder you fall. So last night Jared had a high fever, cough and congestion, just all out miserable. So I put my two sickies to bed and hoped for the best. 5:30 am rolled around and Chase's coughing woke me up, so I decided to go take him some medicine and milk, bad idea. He wouldn't go to sleep after that, when I tried laying him in bed with me, he would call out "Dada," every time he heard Jared. So my last ditch effort was climbing in bed with Chase. Into the crib. It seemed like a pretty good idea at the time, but when you're 5'8" in a crib made for a baby it wears on you fast. Chase slept after that, but I didn't, and let me tell you Chase hogs the bed! I had arms all over me, a face right in my face, it was fantastic!
And then when we woke up this morning, this is what we saw! The first day of May!!!!!! I love Rexburg, I love Rxburg, I love Rexburg!!!!!
Tonight should be better, I just called the doctor and got cough syrup for Chase!
7 comments:
You must have really slept great!! That's awesome that you climbed in there. Hope your guys feel better soon... :(
Priceless... you in the crib with your baby boy!!! I wish you had a picture of that. Fae that is so funny I can't stop giggling! I do feel bad you had such a hard night. I would take being sick any day because it is easier than taking care of the whole sick family... then most of the time you get it too, and still have to run the house!! Sorry. Hope everyone gets well soon!
That is awesome! I could never crawl into bed with Morgan-it just would not work. Unfortunately, since we moved, she's had a hard time sleeping in her crib, so she ends up in my bed, with MY pillow and MY blankets. Talk about bed hogs! I hope you don't get sick and that your boys get better soon!
Sorry your boys are not feeling well :( That's not fun.
I can't believe it snowed. Well, actually I can, it's Rexburg, but still... wow.
Good for you for being able to get into the crib! I don't think I am agile enough to do that anymore :) Hope that everyone gets better quickly. Love you TONS!
That really is hilarious- it's amazing what you'll do to try to go to sleep with these little guys!
I can NOT believe you hopped into that crib! You're a hoot and a half. *B
Post a Comment