
I finally got my jogging stroller this last weekend! I've been able to use it a few times already and I absolutely love it. Jared got me an ipod shuffle for Mother's day and so that plus my jogging stroller is a great duo! I have a long ways to go with my running though! I'm running the Teton Dam Marathon relay again this year and I need to be able to run 4 miles really well within the next few weeks. Wish me luck! The best thing about the jogging stroller is that Chase loves it! He throws a fit when we get home and I take him out. I usually just leave it set up and he crawls in to it and hangs out. We're having a great time enjoying the beautiful weather we've had lately, lots of walks and runs and even a pool party Saturday! But, bring on the storm, it'll be cold and wet all week!
2 comments:
Way to go with the running! Good luck with the training.
Good luck in the relay! The stroller looks really nice. Kade and I ride bikes and he cries to when we are done because he loves it so much. It was good to see you today!
Post a Comment