Saturday, April 5, 2008

Haircut and oopps!

So Chase desperately needed a haircut, I had cut his hair twice before with success, so why not a third time, right? I borrowed my friend's clippers and got Chase all set up. The only problem was that I couldn't remember was number I used last time to cut his hair. Now I can't claim all responsibility for this, I did run it by Jared first with his approval. So I decided to use a #3, I figured that would look good. Well with the first swipe, all of the hair came off, and oopps, it was short. So now that I think about it, I think I used a five last time. Oh well, live and learn. It actually doesn't look all that bad, the only thing is that every day I find pieces I missed, I need to just carry around scissors with me so I can fix it as I see it. He actually looks older now, and I won't have to cut his hair for a while!
Here's before and after pictures...I love Chase's goober face in the first one, he gets it from me!



2 comments:

Steph said...

Hey! I cut Kaden's hair on a #3 once too and I was like oops!... That is too short. So I use a #5 or #6 when I cut his hair.

Gail B said...

Fay, he is so cute. I love this little guy.