Run #2
July 7, 2010
2.67miles
35min
Today I ran 8min, walked 5min, ran 8min. I also had a 5min warmup and cool down. I was excited that I didn't feel completely like death this time! In fact, the first half of my run I felt great, the second half is a different story. I ended up walking twice, but I made myself tack on an extra 2 min run at the end to make up for it! When I got home I didn't even feel like throwing up, so proud of myself, guess I wasn't anaerobic this time. I'm nervous for the next run though, it's a 20 min run without stopping. I think it might be ok though, since I was doing great at the first 8 min mark, but then hit my walk. Hmm, we'll see.
We spent the rest of the day cleaning up the yard today, we worked out there until 9pm with a little break for dinner. Needless to say, between that and the run I am EXHAUSTED!!! I'm going to bed and hoping that I'll be out as soon as I hit the pillow!
I have to say that this blogging thing is working, I had my inner battle this morning about running and what finally got me off the couch was knowing that there are people waiting to see if I make my next installment of my running diary! So thanks you guys...here's to the next run!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am soooo proud of you fay! I wish I had the desire to run or work out at all for that matter! I was awesome at working out after I had Penny, but after Hailey, it is a different story. My working out consists of cleaning and chasing after the girls, that counts right? I admire people who take the time to excercise! Keep it up! I know you will! I miss you!
Nice job Fay! Keep it up, and keep blogging about it. I find it's easier to keep a goal if you feel like there's someone you have to report to. Running 8 minutes at a time is amazing for just starting :)
Way to go Fay! Great job. You're hard work is inspiring to the rest of us :)!!
Good job! You are inspiring!
Good job Fay. I'm proud of you!
you rock girlfriend! I totally want to join you once this baby comes out! keep up the good work!
Post a Comment