Tuesday, August 5, 2008


So I finished Breaking Dawn last night, and I absolutely loved it!  I'll spare you all the details, in case you haven't read it yet or finished it.  I stood in line with Melody at midnight Saturday, thanks Melody for pre-ordering my book and letting me go with you, you're the best.  I then stayed up until 2:30am for three nights in a row, and let Chase watch a lot of DVDs so that I could finish the darn thing.  It was everything that I hoped it would be and a great conclusion to the series.  I can already tell though that she left it open for other books/series and I'm excited to see what comes of it.  If you haven't read it or the series yet, I highly recommend it.  It's not some literary master piece, but it definitely is one of the most entertaining things I think I've ever read!
Just a funny story real quick, because nothing is ever easy or normal in my life.  I had three pages left in my book (I was at work) and my patient came out and told me, my Baby is awake and wants to eat now.  This is the same baby that would not wake up or eat for anything in the past 17 hours.  The one I had to shove formula and milk down in order to keep him alive.  Of course the little stinker waits until I have three pages left!  So I went and got him on to eat and said, just hold him there, and ran and read a page.  Then I ran back, worked with her more, and then finally got the baby to eat!!!  I then finished the last two pages in peace.  Go figure, the little stinker!

1 comment:

Quinn, Amanda, Reggie and Orrin said...

That is so awesome that you got to read it already! Quinn told me I had to wait until my Birthday (the 14th) because I'm pretty sure he's getting it for me. But until then I'm just stuck waiting and hearing wonderful things.