Thanks Jared for buying Chase the world's worst toy. He thought Chase would like to play with it, and boy does he ever. He is constantly trying to hit things and knock things down with it. He knocked everything off the fridge, he keeps trying to hit the DVD player, and everything on top of the entertainment center, as well as pictures on the wall. We need to cut it in half, but I'm scared of the temper tantrum that will ensue.
Here's some other misc pictures for your enjoyment.
Nadezhda and Chase in my new bike trailer. Poor Nadya was getting squished by Chase's enormous body.
Leslie--here's how my recipe stand thingy turned out. (We made them for girls night, they're so easy and really cute!)
4 comments:
Fay! Thatstand is totally cute! Will you e-mail me directions for making it?
LOL - the things you can do with a pool noodle. Don't you love how kids are so easily entertained?
Wow Fae I like the Recipe holder. I was just thinking the other day I needed something that would hold them. That is the coolest idea! Did you make it?
1. Hellllooo! Does Jared know his son? NICE TOY!
haha
2. CUTE pic of the kids. I miss all of you guys a ton.
3. LOVE how the recipe holder turned out! I am definitely adding the ribbon to mine. Score!
Post a Comment